Monday, January 28, 2008

We Have the Coolest Couples

I know we say that a lot but we REALLY do! Val and I met up with one of our couples, Kasey and Jeremy, on Saturday to discuss wedding plans, etc. and we ended up chatting for 2  hours about, well, you name it! We pretty much covered everything and had a great time doing it!

As we were talking, we found out that Jeremy races bicycles. Now me saying that is sort of like saying Dale Earnhardt Jr. drives cars. Jeremy, it seems, is crazy. Here he is:

image

And here he is in action:

image

And just to give you a little better idea of what this is like, I did some poking around on You Tube and found a video that should give you a feel for it:

Now that may not be the exact class that Jeremy races in but you get the point, right?! I'm right aren't I? The dude is insane, yes? I mean 80 bazillion miles an hour down a hill on a bike is crazy. But it's not even like one of those nice hills, it's one of those "go ahead and see how fast you can go 'cause I ate the last three riders just like you for lunch" kinda hills. Ok I think I made my point.

So (and this is where it starts getting interesting, so stay with me here...) we chat some more and find out that, well, Kasey does it too. I SAID KASEY DOES IT TOO! Yeah, 8 bazillion miles an hour down a hill on a bicycle for fun! Check it out:

image

image

And here she is in action!

 image

How cool is that? Now, do we get the coolest couples or what? Told ya! Their wedding is September 13th and Val and I will be shooting this one together and I can't wait!

And I know, I know what you're thinking and we thought it, too. Girl races bikes, girl is getting married, girl is outgoing and a lot of fun and does crazy things....TRASH THE DRESS!!! YEAH!!!

Well she hasn't taken us up on our offer yet but we'll keep working on it ;) Maybe if you guys can email her or talk it up in the comments we'll persuade her to go for it! ;)

Guys it was great to finally meet you, Val and I had a blast talking with you and I'm sorry we kept you so long! And Kasey no bruises before the wedding, it's a TON of extra work in Photoshop to take those out of all your pictures ya know ;)

(And special thanks to Christine and Tony for hooking us up!)

Take care,

Bruce

No comments: