Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blog Comments

image

I can't believe it's been almost a year and a half that we've had this blog up and running! Ah, seems like just yesterday...

Since almost the beginning, we had to put the comments on full moderation due to, believe it or not, SPAM. I don't know if Blogger has gotten any better about eliminating this and I don't care to find out so we have decided to leave this function on moderation.

But have no fear, it's still very simple to post a comment if you want to. Click the comments link at the bottom of any post and fire away. Moderation adds one step to the process, then we push them through, but it's really easy! I can even do it from my cell phone ;)

So feel free to fire away anytime! We love hearing from you!

-Bruce

1 comment:

Valeen Thivierge said...

I didn't know Bruce was posting this so I had to laugh when I read it. SPAM has been an ongoing joke in my family ever since I was about 7 and we drove cross country when we moved from CA. My parents thought it would be great to "cook out" for breakfast, in the desert, Sand and SPAM... I don't know which was worse, actually, I think it was the SPAM. LOL