Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wendy and William

We just love weddings (of course you know that already!) and we really love weddings on New Year's Eve, there's just something magical and fun about that night. This wedding was something special for me as it was the first time I was back in the church I got married in many, many years ago. (Let's just say we would probably "win" the Anniversary Dance at every wedding I've been at as a photographer!) And to add to the fun of the evening, my son decided to stay the entire evening shooting second camera with me!

Check out this countdown to our wedding clock that Wendy had, it's even better than a countdown to the New Year!



Gorgeous dress and flowers! She chose the Lighthouse Inn to get ready and I have to tell you, the room was like something out of a magazine. Four poster bed, antiques, armoire... beautiful. Of course they are just the nicest people there too, which really helps when you want to shoot photographs on the staircase and with the fireplaces.





One of my favorite shots... Wendy walking down the spectacular staircase to meet Will.



They chose to see each other before the ceremony so we could get some photographs outside before it got too dark. When I heard that, I had to set up a little "special moment" for them, where they would get to see each other for the first time with no one else around (except us, of course) and then get to share a little private time with each other.



Too cute!! (was she peeking?)



Gotta love those ring bearers!



Wendy arrives at the church.



Mom and daughter walking down the aisle.



Okay... one more of my absolute favorite shots of the evening... the swords!



Congratulations!!



Thanks so much for letting us be part of your day, it was great and we wish you all the best, talk to you soon!

Val

No comments: