Monday, September 18, 2006

Christine and Tony (by Bruce)

Doncha love computers?!?! Wow, what a melt-down I had on my main computer used for editing. As Val mentioned, we backup up everything so no harm done, but I have much less hair than I had last week! So anyway, squared away that issue, ordered a new machine that will be in next week, and awayyy we go!

I'm playing catch up with images I've been meaning to post here on the blog. We hope to get into some sort of a routine with this, but being that it's still a new concept we are trying to work the kinks out. You may see some things posted here that don't necessarily correspond to recent shoots. You may also see things posted here right away because we just can't contain ourselves and have to share!

Way down the bottom of the blog (the very first post actually) is one of Val's shots from Christine and Tony's wedding on August 19th. The wedding was at a small church in Stonington and the reception was at the Seaman's Inne in Mystic. Val and I shot this one together and I wanted to post a few of mine!
********************************************

Christine at the hotel before the wedding. Here's some simple math for ya: Great light + beautiful bride = gorgeous pic! Pretty easy, huh?



The things I do. Mental note: Don't stand under the doves next time, Bruce. Try moving to the side. (Actually no photographers were harmed, or soiled, in the making of this photograph!)


Off to the reception. Cute couple, eh?!?




And this little man is featured prominently in lots of shots. He is a total camera magnet! (Hmmm, she loves me, she loves me not...)


It's hard to miss with backdrops like this. I could have stayed in the seaport for hours taking pics. But there was a reception to get to!


Speaking of which...


Val and I were outside on a, ahem, *break* and one of the bride's maids came outside. She was trying to get this shot of the cake from outside the window with her new camera. So we offered a tip or two and I changed some settings on her camera to help (if I broke anything, please send the bill to The Sweetest Days Photography, ATTN: Val...) So anyway, in case it didn't come out, here ya go!


Christine and Tony thanks so much! You guys were great and I wish you all the best!!

No comments: