Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ruth & Travis

Here's a sneak peek at some of the shots from Saturday's wedding... Ruth & Travis. They were just one of the sweetest and nicest couples I've ever met and their families completely blew me away with how genuine and wonderful they were. :) And yes, I know I always say I get the best couples, but it's true!! It really is!! I don't know who's working with the Bridezillas, but it's not us!

Can you believe everyone outside at the end of December in New England?? The weather was great and the light was perfect for the finishing touches on the makeup, too.




Awesome shoes and a gorgeous dress....



Moments captured...






Just Married!



Love, love, love the little black dresses!



A little fun with the 'traditional' formal pose!



I love this shot...one of my favorites of the whole year! I think it says it all! :-)



~Valeen

No comments: