Sunday, February 24, 2008

Under the weather....

Ok, so what exactly does that mean? "Under the weather"... what a weird term and yet I just used it to describe being sick right now. Oh well, when I'm feeling a bit better, maybe I'll google it and find out why. Bruce and I were just talking about colds and germs and stuff on our way up to Hartford the other day, we went to this great presentation by 2 awesome photographers, Mike Colon and Bob Davis (Bob did Eva Longoria's wedding!) Anyhow, we had a good time, got some great information and are working with some of the techniques they described so we will have some new and fresh stuff for your weddings, and to be honest, we can't wait to start the season now! Oh, where was I? Am I rambling? Germaphobic? Maybe, but does it help? Um... no. So I'm on the couch watching mindless TV on a Sunday, which is quite a change for me...and by the way, did you ever watch "Dirty Jobs"? It's too funny! Time to find that other box of Kleenex, agh.

No comments: