Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Links

Chain

And it looks like they're almost all either wedding or photography related links, too! For a change ;)

Here's a weird one: If you happen to have a digital imagepicture frame and it came from Best Buy, you may want to take a closer look. Apparently a bunch of them came from the  manufacturer with computer viruses on them. Not a major deal and easy to fix, but still. Might wanna check yours out. Effected brand was "Insignia" and the model number is NS-DPF10A. Original Washington Post mention is here.

Ok first off, I'm no prude. (Can a guy even be  a prude??) And I get the whole fashion thing, I mean we kind of have to to even be in this business. But check out this NY Times article about wedding dress trends. Is this what's coming? Seems a bit over the top to me, but I'll let you make up your own minds ;)

How 'bout this: a wedding ring with the point sticking out! OUCH! imageDesigner Tobias Wong has come up with this killer (literally) wedding ring design that can "cut skin down to the bone". Hey nothing says romance like a terrorist weapon on your ring finger ;) Only one article linked to this and I couldn't verify independently so who knows if it's real or not, but man I would not want to be on the business end of this thing!

The most bizarre wedding cake I've ever seen. And then there's Mario.

Ok last one, if you haven't heard about this yet you need to check imageit out and see what you think. Lindsay Lohan recreates the "Last Sitting" photo shoot of Marilyn Monroe. Totally NOT SAFE FOR  WORK. Or home for that matter. Go to a library. You'll feel better if you do this anonymously ;) Very bizarre. I mean, given all of Lohan's antics of late, and considering Marilyn was basically drunk at the time of the shoot and died six weeks after of an overdose...WEIRD. But I suppose WEIRD sells magazines these days.

Ok that's it for today! Enjoy the snow tomorrow!!

-Bruce

No comments: