Friday, February 08, 2008

Pet Peeves... or Rants... whatever!

I just got done reading one of those "how to save money on your wedding" articles... and I got to wonder who writes this stuff??? Have these people ever really planned a wedding? Okay, let's change that to have they ever really planned an awesome wedding? Or perhaps there expertise is the Great American Redneck Wedding? No offense to the rednecks out there, but there are some things you can do...and some you just shouldn't. I think I'll start posting some REAL tips and tricks of the trade here... I did some wedding planning in the past, including an incredibly awesome wedding when my daughter got married a few years ago for a fraction of the cost of the 'national average'... and by the way, where do they get those figures?? Okay...enough rants for now.... lol

No comments: