Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kimberly and David - by Bruce

Kimberly and David were married on September 8, 2007 and Val and I were anxious to add another wedding to our Seaman's Inne collection! A gorgeous location, a gorgeous couple, perfect late summer weather AND Val and I get to shoot it together which we all know by now is the BEST!! With a recipe like that, we're sure to serve up some tasty pics ;)

So here we go!
*********************

I was able to get some shots of the guys before the ceremony and this was my favorite...



Tucked in among the trees at the Mystic Seaport is the Greenmanville Church. The perfect spot for a wedding ceremony!











Did I mention the horse-drawn carriage? It just keeps getting better! ;)





After the ceremony and some formal shots, we were able to head out into the Seaport to have fun with Kimberly and David. There are so many great spots for pictures out there, it's almost overwhelming! The only drawback is Val and I never seem to have enough time to do everything we want to do. Have a look:













Kimberly and David, thanks so much to both of you, we had a blast! All the best!

-Bruce

No comments: