Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bob!

Today is my brother's birthday (Val's husband) and so my boys decided to make a little video for him. Did I mention we are Steeler fans??? (Sorry for the "trial version" text in the middle but the file size out of the video camera was about 8 bazillion gigabits or something and I had to compress it with some "free" software)

Last week, the Steeler fairy sent my boys some new jerseys just in time for the start of the season and I promised to take pics of them opening the box, so here ya go!

*******************

This mysterious box showed up one day, addressed to Brett and Roland and I made them wait a WHOLE DAY before they could open it...

DSC_0013

FINALLY!DSC_0016

DSC_0018

Right after this shot they dug out a football (we're still in baseball mode around here but they managed to find one) and then headed outside to run pass patterns in the front yard ;)

DSC_0025

Happy birthday, Bubba! Love ya and see ya soon!

GO STEELERS!!!

-Bruce

No comments: