Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekends fly by when you are having fun!

This past weekend was GREAT!  I must have taken almost 600 pics!  Between an engagement shoot, a 1st birthday party, and a baby shower, my camera sure got a workout !  It was so great because I got to meet new people, catch up with old friends, and hang out with the family.  What more could you ask for?  So here is my weekend in pics....

It first started with Lena and Gregg's engagement shoot.  They are such a sweet couple and I'm so excited to shoot their wedding in November!







Then it was off to Aiden's 1st Birthday party.  Isn't he such a cutie?  Soooo big!



Val you would have loved the cupcakes!  This one is for you...



On Sunday I ventured over to my best friend Peggy's house for her sister's baby shower.  Check out these AMAZING flower arrangements she made!



And at the shower was this little cutie-pie named Taylor.  How can you not smile at this adorable face! 



What is even cuter is that instead of crawling like most 1 year old's do, she does butt scoots across the floor and this was her in action...



So that was my weekend in a nutshell!  Hope these made you smile and have a Happy Monday!

-Kasey :)

1 comment:

Valeen Thivierge said...

Love how you snagged the reflection shot! :)