Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cha-Cha-Cha Changes!

Okay, it's supposed to be that old song, but I don't know how many "cha"s go before it, and no, I'm not taking dance classes either!  Stop laughing!!!  It's not that funny!!!  :)   Well, okay, maybe it is! LOL 

Anyhow...as they say, without change there can be no butterflies.  I love that quote, and it's true.  Some changes are forced upon you, others you choose, but either way, it's an opportunity to go in new directions.  We've been working on our BRAND and I'm totally excited. The new logo, direct from Scotland, is done! Now just the finishing touches on new website, some new packages, services and lots more. 

08-15-07 Upload 073

This pic was taken outside in the garden. The butterfly is NOT "Photoshopped" into the image, it was very real.  And I just planted more zinnias to attract them all back again this year too! :) 

~ Valeen

No comments: