Friday, December 26, 2008

A little more Christmas Fun

I know the blog posts are kinda out of order but what the heck, right? It's all about the holiday and I had to share a few more. Okay, I'm going to say it, I have a gorgeous family!!! I had planned on making some amazing Christmas cards and sending them out this year, but... um....well, I got the flu, it got crazy and I didn't get them sent... So here's a big MERRY CHRISTMAS from all of us!

Our very own "Mr. McDreamy!" ... Matthew... he walks in the room and all the girls start to giggle and completely freak out!! Watch out Hollywood!! DSC_7470

Ah Ha!!! Caught ya' chimping!!

DSC_7477

Twins! Okay, not really... but I think you can tell they are related!

DSC_7519

Love this pic!

DSC_7479

Katelyn went to see The Nutcracker this year, can you tell? Here come the ballet classes!

DSC_7493

Daddy and Em. And also kind of a before and after set of pictures. Sweet and cute to start....

DSC_7498

And then.... ROCKSTAR!!

DSC_7533

Of course, now I have to introduce you to my two newest photographers, trust me, you'll love their work! (If they aren't fighting over the camera!)

Katelyn and Emily! Watch out world! They are going to completely change the way we take a picture in the future!! ("I got my first camera when I was 4, and I've been snapping pics ever since")

DSC_7516

Love to all! Merry Christmas!!

~Valeen

No comments: