Friday, August 29, 2008

Stephanie & Chris

One of my very favorite blog stalkers (Hi Kasey!) called me the other day, her wedding is in September so we were getting caught up on some details... but she told me that she's noticed we haven't been blogging much.. and she's right!  I really want to blog more, so I'll send out this one now, an awesome fun couple, Stephanie and Chris!  I just posted their rehearsal cruise and dinner photographs that Bruce and I did, it was awesome!  Check it out!  The Sabino out of Mystic Seaport is a really cool boat, and Bruce said everyone should take that cruise down the river, it was so relaxing!

http://www.thesweetestdays.com/html/stephanie___chris.html

So meet Stephanie and Chris... their wedding pics will be up soon! 

Stephanie Blog Shot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We've been waiting to see these...we're mighty excited! Thanks Val and Bruce. :)