Sunday, August 24, 2008

Put the camera down, please?

My youngest son Brett doesn't really care much for having his picture taken. Which is odd since he's basically had a camera in his face since he was born. It's not that he hates it, but mainly just that he looks at it as an annoyance. I rarely get good pics of him unless he absolutely has no idea I'm photographing him.

What I really like about this shot is that it was a total surprise to me. We leave our cameras lying around, probably a little more than we should ;) The day before a shoot I have to scramble around the house and round everything up, charge batteries, and especially start emptying memory cards so everything's ready to go. This was on one of my cards; apparently a grab shot my wife had snagged sometime during the week, I just love it!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

-Bruce

DSC_7529

No comments: