Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick updates...

So Bruce is working on editing the wedding of Bridget and John, it was really great and we will blog some of the shots soon (hint! hint!) ;) And then on Wednesday Krista had the baby! Little Brody is such a cutie, I can't wait to see him with his eyes open, he sleeps all the time. I'll have tons more photos to blog of him soon. I ended up sick on Saturday,I think it's the flu. So much for the flu shot, of course I get to thinking was it the day care center, the hospital, Walmart??

Here's a pic of Katelyn meeting her little brother for the first time at the hospital, he's not even a day old in the picture. I don't think she knew quite what to make of him that day, but now they are the best of buddies.



This is right out of the camera (my beloved D3) and I'll spend some time editing more baby pictures soon... but aren't they just beautiful together?

No comments: