Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bridget and John

Val hit the nail on the head as far as where I've been! Both my boys play baseball, or should I say, both of my boys eat, sleep and breathe baseball, and guess what season it is! Yep we are off and running right now so I've been a little "time challenged". If I could only find a way to be in more than one place at the same time I'd be all set!

Anyway, here's some WAYYY over-due shots from Bridget and John's wedding. They are back from their honeymoon and now have Internet access so here we go!!

**********************************************

Here's one from Val...is this an incredible shot or what? That's why SHE'S the boss!

DSC_0145-Edit

All hands on deck! (Or on Bridget!) These moments just before the ceremony always remind of a racing pit crew! (Hey I'm a guy what can I say?)

DSC_0822-Edit

Love this shot of the flower girls.

DSC_0764

They decided to sneak a peak..

DSC_0792-Edit

Bridget totally faked this one (but I love it anyway!)

DSC_0808-Edit

Love a little fish-eye action...another one from the boss!

DSC_0268-Edit

DSC_0299-Edit

The weather broke and we able to get outside and play for just a bit with John and Bridget. This is one of my favorite parts of any wedding and usually the time when we get the best shots.

DSC_1157-Edit

DSC_1218-Edit

DSC_1245-E1

DSC_0419-Edit

DSC_1197-Edit

DSC_1123

Love you guys, welcome home! Pics will be done before you know it so I'll talk to ya soon!!

-Bruce

No comments: