Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Destination Weddings

It's funny when you say that, your mind instantly goes to the beaches of the Carribean or Hawaii, right? But Mystic has actually become a destination wedding site, especially for those in love with history and magic of old New Engand. I've done several weddings over the past few years where the couple has never even been to Connecticut and they've gotten married here. I think that is so cool! I met with a couple today that had booked me a few months ago from Ohio! They are getting married here at the Mystic Seaport this summer and came to visit for the week and to take care of a few more details, so it was great to meet them in person. The season is looking absolutely awesome and on a perfect day like today, I just can't wait to get outside and shoot some brides (and grooms!). LOL

No comments: