Friday, October 05, 2007

The Secret Wedding

Kristel and Oscar got married a couple weeks ago! The secret is out!! If you read the blog a few posts back, I mentioned something about a secret wedding, well... it was wonderful! Just a very small intimate gathering of family and a few friends at Harkness park on a simply perfect September day. The bride was absolutely breathtaking... I think Oscar would agree completely. :-)

Kristel peeking out from behind the building as Oscar arrived.



A stunning bride...





Kristel and Oscar on the beach at Harkness...





A first! The groom cooked the entire reception dinner! I'm not kidding!! It was yummy!



Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! See you soon!

~Val

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as usual!
Wish I could see the whole slideshow!