Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sharing the love!

I received this email a little while ago from one of our brides from last year and wanted to share it with you....

Hi Val,

I have been meaning to send you an email to thank you again for the beautiful job you did with our wedding photos. Our one year anniversary was not too long ago. I can't believe how fast time has flown by, but whenever I visit your site and see our wedding slide show, it really reminds me of how beautiful our day was. The pictures you took are so beautiful. I can really feel the emotions of the day each time I look at your photos. Thank you so much for helping us to capture the beautiful memories of our wedding.

Best regards,
Erin

This is why we do what we do... and love it!

Thanks, Erin... and Happy Anniversary!

~ Val

No comments: