Monday, October 09, 2006

Lauren and James

Here are some images from the wedding Friday evening, what a fun couple! As you can see from the photographs posted here on the blog, they were having a good time! Nothing like a pair of handcuffs when the Justice of the Peace asks for the rings! Congrats to the best man for keeping that a secret, even Jim was surprised!! This was a treat for me as the wedding was at Wright's Mill in Canterbury, not too far from me and the wedding guests included many people I knew when I worked "a real job" at the insurance office. (No, I don't know how much that Eclipse will cost you to insure, at least not anymore.) I've known Lauren's family for years and it was such a pleasure to see everyone again at such a wonderful occasion. And guess what? Peggy (Lauren's mom) designed and created the wedding dress!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Val for the preview. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Lauren