Monday, October 23, 2006

Kimberly & Bryce

Earlier this year I received a call from Dorothy, who was planning her daughter's wedding for October. (Kimberly and Bryce live out west) She said it was at Mystic Art. Hmmmm... now I've lived in the area for a long time but wasn't familiar with it. So I was anxious to check it out, what a wonderful place!! And what a really elegant wedding.



I have to say, with having two little grand daughters, that I just love Flower Girls! And these two were just adorable. They had on their little monogrammed silver bracelets, too!



Love the centerpieces!!



You just can't beat a sunset in Mystic with a beautiful couple...



The girls!



And of course the Guys!!



And something I've never seen before... a Candy Garter!



Thank you for letting The Sweetest Days be a part of your day, happiness always!! ~ Valeen

No comments: