Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Sound and The Pond.

Last weekend I was at 2 totally different locations, yet each was spectacular! I'm always amazed when I go to shoot a wedding at how many absolutely beautiful places there are here in New England. The wedding of Phoebe and David took place on the Sound in her mom's backyard and I can't begin to tell you how much I loved that house! So much attention to the tiniest detail, the light was incredible... I could go on and on!















Then the next morning I went down to this little state park near where I live to do some shots of Christopher for the yearbook...okay, I can't believe he's graduating this year, where did all those years go??? But again I was struck by how pretty this area is, that little gems like Hopeville Pond are literally in our backyards and we don't even realize it. ~ Val










P.S. Seems that our blogging site is having some technical difficulties so I couldn't add the pictures to this post right now, I'll try again later. (Don't ya' just love technology??)

*************************

(*NOTE: Pics uploaded successfully 1:45 pm, Monday, 9/18/06...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!)

No comments: