Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Smile Aiden... You're 1!

So last week I had the opportunity to photograph my cousin's son Aiden.  You may remember him from and earlier post...you know, the one who had Red Sox cupcakes for his birthday!  It was time for his big 12 month old photo shoot so we spent an hour taking pics at Wickham Park in Manchester and it was a blast!  I knew it was going to be a great day when I pulled up to their house and he was standing in the doorway with dad and he was all smiles.  Aiden was as happy as could be so I knew we would get some awesome shots....



It was Aiden's first time walking barefoot in the grass!



Look at those cute little piggies...



Watch out girls..He's gonna be a heartbreaker!







And last but not least, the happy family!  How cute are they?



Thanks Jimmy and Cindy!  Keep smiling!

-Kasey :)

No comments: