Thursday, June 25, 2009

All you need is mud....

So how do you go from this...



to this?



You add this special ingredient called MUD! (can be found virtually anywhere after it rains for 17 out of the first 20 days of June!)

So if you read the previous blog post from Val, you know that I had a race last weekend that didn't go quite as planned (As I sit at my computer typing with my right-hand only).  But I promised Val I would get some muddy pics and I would hate to have to break a promise.  There was definitely enough mud to go around and this was by far the slickest, wettest, muddiest course I have ever ridden on!  I really wasn't surprised when I went hurling off of my mountain bike superman-style onto the mud covered rock slab in front of about 15 people!  I guess it goes with the territory! 

So today I thought we could dirty up the blog a little...



Does this mud make my butt look big??



This was my husband's favorite shot so I had to include it!  (after all he was the man behind the camera on this one, hehe)



 



   

And this was the result of my fall...



My hand is actually looking good in this pic too!  I don't know about you guys and gals but I have had it with the rainy days and mud.  Bring on the sunshine!!!  I am sooo looking forward to shooting another wedding on Saturday!  The coolest part about the wedding this weekend, besides our awesome couple, is that the reception is at the fabulous Tunxis Plantation Country Club, which is where we got married a short 9 months ago!  Can't wait to go back!

Remember to Keep Smiling!

No comments: