Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Meet Kasey!

DSC_7595

I wanted everyone to meet Kasey! :) She has shot a couple of events with me over the past few months but I wanted to make the 'official' introduction. She will be shooting a lot with me this year and I know it's going to be a blast! She's also going to be blogging here as well, so check it out... I know the first post is going to be hysterical, she told me about what's she's been doing and I swear I was crying from laughing so much.

A little background on how we met? Kasey was a bridesmaid in a couple of weddings that we shot over the past couple years (her best friends Christine & Tony and Alise & Jim) and we shot her wedding to the absolutely wonderful Jeremy last September, too! And you know what was super cool?? They booked us before they set the date for their wedding!! :) Sweet! (I love it when that happens!)

DSC_7703

A great big Kool-aid smile to Kasey! It's going to be a great year!

Val

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Thanks for the intro! I'm working on the blog post now. Didn't you forget to mention the other part of the story when we first met...LOL!