Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Okay, I'm not a Monday hater. How can I be? For me it's a chance for a new start to a new week, and heck, I don't work a 9-5 M-F so that makes a difference. And yes, I'm an optimist. Oh well. I tried to be a pessimist, how depressing!!! I tried to be a realist, but I like my rose colored glasses too much, so there!! :)

Today I realize I read way too many blogs, so I'm deleting some that aren't fun, or interesting or informative. Or in some cases, there's this one...that has just way too much information. I could read it all day and still not be caught up. So that one's going too. Simplify!! Yeah!! That's it!

And I realize too that I'm just not that big a fan of video on blogs. I wasn't sure why, but now I know. They take too long. I'm a super fast reader (thanks to a speed reading class in 3rd grade, not kidding!) I can read a novel in a day and I just don't have the time to sit watch the video. So I don't feel bad about it anymore. But I know that they can be really good, I'm going to try to watch a few more, if they are interesting and I just might be posting more too since I got one of those little pocket size digital video recorders. We'll see. Confused yet?

Okay,so I was watching this one and found it funny because just today I read that some group wants to ban all cell phones in cars, even hands-free. Hmmmmm... so here's the video from [b]ecker. And here's some other things they should ban, as they are just as distracting, right?

***And before anyone goes all postal on me, it's from a blog post of someone being sarcastic, ok?***

No cell phones
No CB's (if the still exist)
No pets in the car
No kids in the car. Multiple charges for multiple kids.
No passengers in the car
No radios, CD players, etc, in the car.(Knew of a girl who hit the guardrails while changing stations!) OMG, arrest her!!
No Makeup.
No shaving.
No reading a Map.(do they still make them?) Okay...so No GPS.
No naughtiness.(Yep, saw it myself from the bus window!)
No... jeez, what did I miss?
No heat controls.
No AC Controls.
Come on now, people, let's focus!
No.... How about no more stupid laws and just have a law against Stupid People. Now that one I like!!
Enjoy your day, and don't leave the house!:)

Smile everyone, it's Monday!

~Valeen

No comments: