Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebook, hard drives, wi-fi, and more!

I know, I know, I've been neglecting my blog. I admit it. Part of it has been having fun on Facebook, just a little too addicting but finding friends reconnecting too! So there! LOL Say hi when you can! (Valeen Thivierge for those of you who don't know.)

But I've been working too. It's the off season, well sorta... and I'm determined to have all my technology up to date and working the way it's supposed to. Of course it went great yesterday, but today there was no wi-fi. None. So I had to re-install programs and all that STUFF that drives you nuts, but hey, I DID IT!! And it's working great again, on all the computers!! WOOOO HOOOO !!!

Went to Mystic 4 on last Monday and had fun there, got to see some friends and meet some new ones, so it was cool. Then had an awesome e-session down to Hammonasset Beach on Saturday, it was freezing cold, but they were down with it... and so were we! It was gorgeous though, my first time being there. More on that in another post...just wanted to catch up some.

Okay, so off to edit the engagement shots... Kasey is sending me hers too, even though I got a couple as a preview already and they rock!!! Yeah!! Check back for those too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Val! I sent out the pics today so you should have them in a day or two :0) Keep smiling and can't wait to see your pics from the e-shoot!