Monday, November 24, 2008

Brrrrrrr!!

Tracy and Bryan got married on Saturday and it was cold!! OMG!! It was a beautiful wedding and I had such fun shooting it, too! I've known Tracy for years and had the pleasure of meeting Bryan a few months ago and they are just wonderful together! They wanted some shots down by the Sea Wall in New Haven and if they were out there in the cold, so was I! :) It lasted all of about one minute, I think the wind chill was zero!

DSC_6717

And one from the church... the girls all wore this fabulous shade of red, and the flowers were all red... my favorite!!!

DSC_6624

Because it was so cold, we had to improvise on the portraits... in a booth at the restaurant where they had a little pre-reception party, I love this shot.

DSC_6733

Thanks for letting us be part of your day!

~ Valeen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valeen, you just happen to have one of my favourite websites. Ever since you were my fiend's photographer I have visited this site weekly and I'm not the only one. All can say is I wish you could have shot our wedding. It was so cold out the day of this wedding and yet you captured the warmth that this couple displayed. Truly loved the black and white shot. I'm sure they'll treasure it.