Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

We had a little party for the wee ones Saturday which really got me in the spirit of the holiday!  What fun!  It's not just the kids that love dressing up though, my niece's were awesome too!  Here's a pic of me with Erin, you might recognize here from our website, but then again, maybe not!  lol  Check out her slide show to see how she looked a year ago, actually yesterday was their one year anniversary!  I can't believe how fast time goes by. 

I kept it kinda low keyed, but now I know I have to do it up right!  I need more makeup!  Black lip liner, glitter for my eyes... a wig perhaps??? I have to get to the Halloween store before Friday!!   

Valeen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you look awesome...I love it!! I wanted to dress up too this year, but not sure if I'm gonna! I need some good ideas...any suggestions?! ;)

Valeen Thivierge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valeen Thivierge said...

You're so sweet! Thank you! Ya gotta dress up for Halloween though, it's sooo much fun! Head down to one of those Halloween stores and get some cool ideas, that's where my other niece got hers... the pic didn't come out though. :( Have fun and Trick or Treat!!!

Valeen Thivierge said...

So I wrote a reply, spelled something wrong, and anyone who knows me knows that drives me crazy, so I deleted it because I couldn't change it... agh! LOL

Happy Halloween everyone! See you soon Kate and make sure I get a pic to blog of you in your costume too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy....well, if I do decide to dress up, I'm not sure it should go on the blog....I don't think I'd be able to compare to your costume!! We'll have to see what I can come up with... ;)