Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Rebecca & Gilbert

The weather was perfect, the location was wonderful and the couple was absolutely fabulous, a real storybook wedding, but with a little twist. Meet Rebecca and Gilbert, married (again) this past Memorial Day weekend. Rebecca actually lives in Virginia and Gilbert now lives in North Carolina... they got married (again) in Mystic, Connecticut! So why am I saying (again)? Because they first got married in Fiji earlier this year, is that cool or what?? :)

Rebecca showed me the photographs they had of the first wedding, and I have to say, I'm going to get a passport so maybe I can get to do a wedding in Fiji someday!! They had a slide show of the ceremony in Fiji so all the guests could enjoy it. I think everyone was awestruck by the beauty of the island and by the bride and groom too.

So even though a cannon went off during the processional and some bagpipes played elsewhere, the wedding was picture perfect and it just couldn't have been any better.

After the ceremony, as we walked around the Seaport taking some photographs, all the little girls thought Rebecca was a princess and Gilbert was a prince... it was just the most fun to see their little faces in awe when they saw them. I hope you enjoy some of the preview images that are posted here, and watch for the slide show coming soon, too.

DSC_2841

I love this shot! The Seaport was in it's glory with all the boats and flags, and now you understand why Gilbert is currently living in North Carolina.

DSC_2895

DSC_2964a

I love the look on her face... it says it all....

DSC_3031DSC_3132

DSC_3231

Isn't that light just perfect? What a day, I wish they were all like that!

DSC_3240

My favorite spot, the lobster pots!

DSC_2312

Maybe not quite as warm as Fiji? lol

DSC_2319

DSC_2326

DSC_2339

DSC_2344

DSC_2351

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day, it was just perfect and we wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

No comments: