Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not your average wedding photographer!

Although Bruce broke the cardinal rule about photographing the photographer... here's a shot of yours truly at work before Alise and Jim's wedding. :) 

For many years, before I decided to take my wedding photography business full time, I was a professional bridal seamstress, working at some of the best shops in CT.  So whenever I see one of those little hook & eye things not done on a dress, I'm there to take care of it! Old habits die hard. 

But really, it's about the details and making sure everyone is taken care of on the wedding day so things go smoothly. From helping dress the bride to pinning boutonnieres, we're there to help, in addition to capturing some simply awesome images of the day. :)  So I'm proud of the fact that we are not your average wedding photographers!  (And never will be!)

0041

No comments: