Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kid stuff!

Every once in a while we get to do some non-wedding related photography stuff (shh, don't tell anybody!) A friend of mine asked if I would take some shots of her kids. She really didn't want to have the "cookie cutter" portrait stuff done, she didn't feel like it represented what her kids are like. She wanted casual clothes and a fun atmosphere; basically let them be kids and let me shoot some pictures. Sounds like fun to me!!

So I give you Tyler and Morgan! (well we call her "Mo"!)

-Bruce













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of my kids Bruce. I love all of them. Thank youso much. The kids had great fun having their photographs taken with you!!!!!

Bruce Thivierge said...

That's great, Tricia!! If you need any help with print orders just let me know and I'll take care of it ok? Talk to you soon!

-Bruce