Friday, September 10, 2010

What to wear?

I had a conversation the other day with a new friend who is a wonderful photographer that also used to be a wedding planner.  We got to talking about what we wear to weddings and to be honest she shocked me with the story of a photog that showed up in blue jeans and a T-shirt for a wedding she was coordinating.  He said he had to be 'comfortable'.  Seriously?  

I remember when I first started out I attended a wedding of a friend and of course I was watching the photographer too!  Again, stunned by what she thought was appropriate for a elegant church wedding.  How about turquoise capri pants and a shirt with fringe, flip flops, big turquoise earrings and even a turquoise hair clip?   Um... well, you get the picture, right? 

So here's the 'required' uniform that we wear when we shoot. Black. Until they come out with something darker. :)

_DSC3655

 DSC_4596

DSC_9619

DSC_0512

Thanks to Kasey, Jeremy and Melissa for being such fabulous photographers and awesome friends!!  Hope you don't mind the "behind the scenes" photographs! :)

No comments: