Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, the Blog!

Valeen Thivierge

Yes, I know.... my blog took the summer off. Apparently it went on summer vacation.  But just to let you know, we didn't!  Beautiful weddings, fabulous families, precious babies, adorable pets, non-stuffy portraits, and even our first boudoir session too!  I have so much to show you and will start posting much more regularly with lots of photos, random thoughts, rants and raves and everything in between. 

First up... Facebook.  I love it. All the posts should show up there too, either under my name (see above) or Sweetest Days Photography.  There's something about the feed, etc... and right now I don't know that I have it worked out just right, hopefully I do so please friend us on FB and you should see the latest blog posts and pics as soon as they are posted. :)

Twitter.... mmmmm... nope, not there yet. Do you really want to know what I'm doing and where I'm going all the time?  Probably not, I don't want to bore you to tears. LOL   Of course that may all be subject to change in the future...

Now... on to the next post! :)

No comments: