Monday, February 23, 2009

So much going on!

I haven't blogged in a while, I know. So I'm going to get started again now, but so much going on I'm not sure where to start!!! First a big thank you to all those who sent me get well wishes, now 'all better' and getting caught up. Well, if there is such a thing!!

We shot a really wonderful wedding on Valentine's Day this year, is that romantic or what?? I'll blog more about the wedding shortly, but right now I'm putting together a small 'mom' album so that my bride's mother can take some photographs back home to Europe from her daughter's wedding. I found out that European weddings are somewhat different from American weddings, so I want to learn more about those difference and other cultures too. (It's on my to do list)

More posts to come... more news... a great season ahead... very cool stuff. :)

Just loving Monday!!

~Valeen

No comments: