Monday, June 25, 2007

Candice and Andrew

Summer's here!

My first wedding of the summer was this past Saturday at the Water's Edge Resort in Westbrook and it was just perfect! The weather was spectacular (loved it!) and the bride and groom were the best (loved them!) The bride slipped off her shoes and climbed over the rocks in her wedding dress so we could get a great shot with the water behind them...I think it came out great, check it out below. Lots of very fun people, I really think this wedding could have gone on throughout the night! Best wishes to Candi and Andy and thanks for letting me be part of your day!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Val!
Candi and I have just looked at the pick you posted forom our wedding and we LOVE them we can't wait to see what else you turned out!
Andy & Candi!