Monday, July 09, 2007

Tina and Jack

Okay, this was the wedding where we all went to church, went to the beach, went to the bar... and then went to the reception! I loved it! And I gotta say that after shooting Tina and Jack's wedding last week, I decided I'm moving to Canada! OMG, I've never met such a fun group of people, and judging by the fact that everyone was so friendly, I figure everyone in Canada must be like that! :-) So now I'm thinking, maybe it was the couple? Cause their friends and family from South Carolina and Maine and I think Virginia and Pennsylvania and who knows where else were all just a blast! It was a great wedding! Oh, and I don't know a whole lot about cars, but check out what they had instead of a limo, very cool! There'll be more pics on the slide show in a couple weeks, too!

(Again... like I keep saying... I get the BEST couples!!)

















Thanks for letting me be part of your day, talk to you soon!

Val

No comments: